Your PC stores a lot of sensitive information, such as personal photos and pieces of data you don’t wish others to see. Also, your PC is always vulnerable to hackers, and one of the best ways to prevent this is by setting up security options such as passwords. For those who use Windows, Microsoft gives you various options for securing your device.
Among the other options, the Windows Hello PIN is more secure than a password because passwords, if stolen, can be used to access your account. But, the PIN you set is unique to that PC; however, if you are looking to remove the Hello PIN for some reason, the process is really simple.
The below guide will show you how to remove Windows Hello PIN from your account in Windows 10.
Steps to remove Windows Hello PIN in Windows 10:
1. Go to Settings.
2. In Settings, click on Accounts.
3. Click on Sign-in options under the Accounts tab on the left.
4. Now click on Windows Hello PIN.
5. Click on Remove.
6. Click on Remove again to confirm.
7. Type in your account’s password to verify, and click on OK to remove the Windows Hello PIN.